Privacy & Cookie Policies
Cityglen Pub Company (‘CGPC’,’ we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) operates a number of public houses in SE London. The following are our pubs with websites.
The Great North Wood, SE27 0HS
The Brookmill, SE8 4EJ
The Portland Arms, SE25 4PT
The Windsor, SE15 4EQ
The Red Lion, SE17 2AW
We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our sites. Our sites will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
- Information about us
- What information we collect when you use our Sites, when you communicate with us, or when you visit our pubs
- How we use your information
- How we share your information
- How long we keep your information and how it is stored
- Our approach to sensitive personal information
- What options you have to control your information
- The rights you may have in relation to your personal information
- How we communicate changes to this policy
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss this with us or have any questions, comments or suggestions relating to this Policy.
1. Information About Us
The sites are run by CGPC. For the purposes of applicable data protection laws, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) (as amended or superseded) GCPC is the ‘Controller’ of the personal information collected through the sites or at our pubs.
CGPC, a limited company registered in England under company number 04279974
Registered address: 1st Floor, Commerce House, 1Raven Road, South Woodford, London E18 1HB
VAT number: 805583426
Contact: Data Protection Officer Email: email@example.com
2. How Do We Collect Information From You
Information we collect when you visit our Sites
We will collect personal information that you provide to us when you
- register on our Sites;
- subscribe to a mailing list;
- book a table.
We will also collect certain information automatically when you visit our Sites. In particular
- we record details of the resources that you access to visit our Sites (e.g. URL addresses, traffic data etc);
- we record information about the type of device you have used to visit our Sites, your device settings, and the cause of any system errors. Your device manufacturer or operating system will have further details on what further information your device makes available.
Information we collect in our pubs
We will collect personal information that you provide to us in our pubs when you
- ask us to provide you with a digital receipt
- subscribe to our mailing list
- enter a competition or respond to a survey
Information we collect when you contact us
We will collect personal information about you when you contact us by telephone, e-mail or social media
Information we collect if you apply for a job with us
You may be able to apply for a job with us through our Sites, or through third party websites such as Indeed or LinkedIn. The personal information we collect about you may include your name, contact details, employment history, and any information set out in your CV.
3. How We Use Your Information?
We will use your information in the in the following ways:
For the performance of a contract between you and us
- to collect payment from you;
- to provide you with a receipt, if you ask us to send this electronically;
Where we have a legitimate interest in using your personal information:
- to administer and monitor our Sites, including to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device, and to allow you to participate in interactive features when you choose to;
- to analyse any feedback that you provide on our services, and to improve our services;
- to administer competitions that you may have entered;
- to review and assess any job applications that you submit to us.
Where you have provided your consent to use our cookies:
If you have consented to receive marketing information from us, we may use your information in the following ways:
- we may contact you with marketing messages by e-mail
You have the option to unsubscribe from our emails through a link at the bottom of every e-mail we send to you. If you want to change the details that you have registered with us, this can be changed by sending an e-mail to the Site.
4. How We Share Your Information
Your information may be processed by a third party in order to maintain the functionality of our Sites and database.
Whilst you are a member of our mailing list we may share your information with trusted service providers such as marketing partners we have carefully selected to deliver incentives to participate in offers, polls, surveys, analysis or research, all of which assist in enhancing our services. They are not permitted to use your information after you unsubscribe.
We may also use services offered by Google, Facebook, Instagram and other similar social media platforms to better tailor our marketing communications and for targeted advertising.
Every external company we work with has a contract with us which clearly sets out our expectations and requirements in handling personal information and obligates them to meet these standards and those contained in GDPR.
The third parties that we use for the delivery of our service and reference to their privacy policies are:
|Talk Box||Public WIFI||https://www.impactdata.com.au/privacy-policy.html|
|Social media & marketing||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation|
5. How Long We Keep Your Information
We retain the information you provide for the following periods:
- for as long as you subscribe to receive marketing & other related information.
6. How We Store Your Information
All information gathered on our sites is stored and safeguarded by CGPC
7. Sensitive Personal Information
We do not seek to collect sensitive personal information (i.e. relating to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual orientation or criminal records). We ask that you do not provide such information to us.
8. Rights You May Have
You may have certain rights in relation to personal information that we hold about you. These include the right to request access to your personal information, to request that it is erased, that its processing is restricted, or that any inaccurate personal information is rectified. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, or in some circumstances to obtain a copy of the personal information in a machine readable format. You also have the right to complain about the use of your personal information to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Changes To This Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy, and if the changes are significant, we may provide you with additional notice such as adding a statement to the homepage of the Sites or sending you an e-mail with the update. Please check this Policy regularly to stay informed about our information practises and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
We primarily use information from cookies for the following:
- Traffic monitoring, e.g., the IP address from which you access the site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site.
- To register you in programs and to recognize your website preferences.
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes.
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, e.g., to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
- To compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
- We may also use clear gifs (also known as web bugs or web beacons), which are tiny graphics embedded in web pages and email messages that we use, in connection with cookies, to collect non-personal information from users to analyse site usage, manage content on the site, track visits to other related sites, and track the performance of online advertising.
We may also connect the information that we collect through cookies and clear gifs with other personal information that you provide to us in order to:
- To customise or personalise your experience of the site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
- To conduct transactions, such as credit card sales; monitor your use of our website(s) in order to make our communications to you as relevant as possible and for other marketing and advertising research purposes.
11. Shortened Links In Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default, some social media platforms shorten lengthy URL’s.
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URL’s published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URL’s are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Social media platforms have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, please ensure you read these to understand how they use their data. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard their own privacy and personal details.
This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question.
12. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the Policies and practises of our Sites you can contact us at email@example.com